Come Join the Adventure! 2020 Season Gearing up for another great year!!!! MASKS ARE REQUIRED, PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR MASK TO ENTER
The Zombies are BACK!!!! We need you to come aboard the Zombie Battle Wagon, with individual, bolted down paintball guns loaded with zombie killing paint balls to help eradicate these flesh eating zombies that are taking over Mercer County! You will be on a tractor drawn Zombie Battle Wagon, your entire wagon must work together to shoot live zombies and other targets as the tractor takes you around Drew Farms. You get to shoot zombies that will NOT shoot back!! Do not let them overrun your vehicle! A drill sergeant will instruct, and encourage your group throughout the entire ride. Each person will receive a pod of 125 paintballs to last them throughout the ride. 125 Paintballs are included in the Zombie Shooter ticket price, However you can purchase additional paintballs along with your ticket for $10. There will be one last chance, half way through the ride to purchase additional paintballs, but it will be cash only at that point. No personal paintballs or guns will be permitted on the ride.
Included in your Zombie Shooter ticket are: Your ride on the Zombie Battle Wagon, 125 paintballs, cow barrel train ride, hay bale play area, traditional hay ride, Zombified picture of yourself and multiple campfires.
Ride Along Pass: If you do not want to shoot zombies but want to ride along and watch the action you can purchase a ride along pass.
HAY RIDE: ALL NEW ! This is a separate attraction, it is included in your ticket price. This is a traditional old fashion hayride, Only its in the dark!!
Birthday Party Packs: Txt, call or email to reserve a birthday party, team event, bachelor party, work team building, etc!!
Zombageddon Paintball Hayride Covid-19 Safety Plan
- All guests & staff MUST wear a facemask/face covering.
- Event attendance may be limited
- All guests must register online and have their eticket or printed ticket to enter.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at multiple locations around Drew Farms.
- All Guests must practice social distancing when possible.
- Zombie Paintball Battle wagon will be sanitized between each use.
- Upon entering the Zombie Battle wagon hand sanitizer will be required.
- Anyone with an underlying condition and any older adults may want to avoid attending this year.
- Anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, been around anyone who tested positive for Covid-19 must NOT come to Zombageddon for the safety of all participants and staff.
- We have developed a comprehensive cleaning plan to aid in better sanitation.
- Our staff members will have to pass through a temperature check before entering.
100 Extra Paintballs
The tickets are timed tickets When you select a time for your tickets, you will get your ride sometime within that hour, APPROXIMATELY!! DUE TO NEW COVID-19 SANITIZING PROCEDURES WAIT TIMES WILL VARY!! Please be patient as we are trying to implement new sanitizing procedures. There is still a wait time, wait time has been between 30 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes, APPROXIMATELY! Tickets MUST be purchased online as we may sell out and only have a set number of tickets per hour, due to Covid-19 there may be limited number of tickets available . A Zombie Shooter pass at the door is $24 , a ride along ticket is $7 . There will be a small processing fee for each ticket. There is a lot of fun activities to do while you await your turn to load onto the zombie battle wagon!
Oct. 2nd & 3rd : 7:30 pm- 11:30 pm
Oct. 9th & 10th: 7:30 pm- 11:30 pm
Oct. 16th & 17th: 7:30 pm- 11:30 pm
Oct. 23rd & 24th: 7:15 pm- 11:00 pm
Oct. 30th-& 31st: 7:15 pm- 11:00 pm
**When selecting tickets Please be sure to double check that you have selected the correct DATE & TIME for ALL your tickets!!**** click on the date shown and then a calendar will pop up for you to choose the date you want!
The government was working on a cure for a deadly secret virus but instead they made a mutant virus which turned the test subjects into flesh eating zombies! The government tried to cover up their snafu and hide the zombies in a remote location deep in the woods at Drew Farms. The Zombies are out of control and we can no longer keep them at bay by ourselves. Come join us for Zombie Fight Night to eradicate these Zombies and win the battle of Zombageddon! We need your help to save the world against Zombageddon…
By joining forces with us you will become a member of the Z.A.P. Team (Zombie Annihilation Program) to save all mankind!
Want to book a birthday party, work party, bachelor party, team event, youth group or other private event? We're taking reservations! Call now! 724-992-8079
COVID SAFETY PLAN/ Zombie Paintball Ride FAQ
- What Covid Safety precautions will be implemented?
- *All guests & staff MUST wear a facemask/face covering. *Event attendance may be limited *All guests must register online and have their eticket or printed ticket to enter. *Hand Sanitizer will be available at multiple locations around Drew Farms. *All Guests must practice social distancing when possible. *Zombie Paintball Battle wagon will be sanitized between each use. *Upon entering the Zombie Battle wagon hand sanitizer will be required. *Anyone with an underlying condition and any older adults may want to avoid attending this year. *Anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, been around anyone who tested positive for Covid-19 must *NOT come to Zombageddon for the safety of all participants and staff. *We have developed a comprehensive cleaning plan to aid in better sanitation. *Our staff members will have to pass through a temperature check before entering.
- Will I get shot at on this ride?
- No, you shoot paintballs from mounted paintball guns at stationary and moving targets. You don't get shot. Our paintball guns are mounted so that they can only be shot away from the wagons.
- Will I need eye protection?
- No, you do not need eye protection.
- Is this ride messy? Do I need to bring a change of clothes?
- This ride is not messy as you are doing the paintball shooting but will not get shot.
- How many paintballs do I get for the ride?
- You receive 125 paintballs included with the price of admission.
- Can I buy extra paintballs?
- There will be an opportunity to purchase more paintballs.
- Is this ride for all ages?
- This ride is for adults and children. Parents, please use discretion based on your knowledge of your own child. If your child is able to pull the trigger on the paintball gun, they will be able to participate.
- What if I have never used a paintball gun before?
- Instructions will be provided regarding use of the mounted paintball gun and when to load. Those who break the rules will forfeit their ticket and be asked to leave the park.
- How long is the ride?
- The ride lasts approximately 20 minutes including loading and unloading.
You MUST buy your TICKETS ONLINE in advance, there are only a set number of tickets sold each hour. Also prices at the door are $24 for zombie shooter pass and $7 for ride along . PLEASE BE PATIENT as we will be implementing extra sanitizing procedures
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
We will provide a safe and fun attraction for all participants. However, as with any haunted-hayride type attraction, there are inherent risks associated therewith. When you purchase your ticket, you acknowledge that you understand those risks and agree to release Drew Farms, LLC, Zombageddon paintball hayride and all of its members, employees, subcontractors, and volunteers from any and all liability whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from your presence on the premises. We are not responsible for your clothing, personal effects, vehicles, Park and enter at your own risk!
*This attraction reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone! No profanity/inappropriate language or nudity/partial-nudity. You may NOT bring onto the premises any of the following: alcohol, drugs, lighters, guns, knives, weapons, paintballs, paintball guns. We are family friendly and intend to keep it that way. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extremely low visibility, strobe lights, damp or wet conditions, and special effects. You should not enter if you suffer from any of the following health ailments: asthma or respiratory condition, any heart conditions, are prone to seizures, or pregnant, if you choose to enter it is at your own risk. If you have any physical disabilities that require more assistance, please contact us prior to purchasing tickets to determine accessibility. Zombageddon Paintball Hayride will make all attempts to accommodate all who wish to participate. NO touching of the props, customers or the actors in the attraction. .No pets. You will not be admitted and will be asked to leave the property if any of the above rules are not followed. NO REFUNDS! We are rain or shine. If it rains bring an umbrella!!
We will take photographs and video. By participating, you agree to permit Drew Farms, LLC, Zombageddon Paintball Hayride to take and use such photographs and video for promotional marketing, including but not limited to social media sites. We will not charge a fee for your copying and redistribution of such photos and videos.